Captured Styl understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://capturedstyl.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Who We Are
Our Site is owned and operated by Captured Styl
Address: PO Box 68090, London N22 9JP.
Data Protection Officer: Captured Styl
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: PO Box 68090, London N22 9JP.
Our site address is capturedstyl.com
Our company name is Captured Styl
What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
- Tell you our charges
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you
- If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you
- If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
- If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 2.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.